Linda said : “Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: “almost.” Use it however you’d like. Have fun! Here are the rules.
1. Your post must be a stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. There will be a prompt every week. I will post the prompt here on my blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, I will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” or “Begin with the word ‘The’.”
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that I and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of this post into yours. Your link will show up in my comments, for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read everyone’s! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on my post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
Thrown in the corner all in bits, only the head left working, unit 752 was thinking. Why after 15 years of uninterrupted service was it to be subjected to this humiliation. Thrown here and left for all the other units to see. Bits and pieces shoved in the corner only the head, the brain left here to think and remember while waiting to be Deactivated! Defunct! Decommissioned!
Then it sawawork companion, unit 800 coming into view, shock, fear and hope hit all at once ! Greeting unit 800 it was taken aback when the companion of ten years just ignored the greeting and picked up it’s head and walked towards the room at the end of the hall . The last thing unit 752 read was the notice on the door which said Unit Deactivation and De- Assembly Area.
I am with 12 years of experience and ready to achieve any type of works such as, converting any form from JPG, PDF, ...etc into Excel,Word, PowerPoint and other editable forms, In addition to having a deep experience in inserting and managing data