You may, if you wish, make some kind of link between the Haiku Challenge prompt of (FLEAS and Sneeze) my Haiku is here. and this Décima Challenge of NOISE in the B rhyme line. This means you could write a haiku post using the prompt words. Then do a Décima post using this week’s prompt uniting the two with a common message.
The 2 CHALLENGES are SEPARATE but CAN BE combined if YOU CHOOSE to do so.
Like a rumble in the jungle A whirring, bumbling joyful noise. Fleas busy showing off their poise. A heaving seaving big bundle. Singing up a joyful roundel. Ruby’s distracted by her nose. She hears the rumble as it grows. Her nose is busy a twitching Those fleas are busy a scritchin. I hear a sneeze and out they blows.
Boom bang crash went the thunder, the windows thudded shut, the house creaked!
Lightening filled the room with white light making everything look ghostly.
There was a deafening crash that shook the place until the pip squeaked!
I was not afraid because I am so brave ….. mostly!
The Birds had stopped their twittering but the animals were going mad
The dogs barked, the cats meowed the mice had run off sqeaking see ya!
It was like a mad house full of noise and fear things going from worse to bad!
A clap of thunder, the dictionary fell to the floor revealing the word ONOMOTAPOEIA!
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. There will be a prompt every week. I will post the prompt here on my blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, Linda will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” or “Begin with the word ‘The’.”
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that Linda and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of Linda’s post into yours. Your link will show up in Linda’s comments, for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read everyone’s! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on Linda’s post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
I am with 12 years of experience and ready to achieve any type of works such as, converting any form from JPG, PDF, ...etc into Excel,Word, PowerPoint and other editable forms, In addition to having a deep experience in inserting and managing data