This is Throwback Thursday Lauren and Maggies brainchild.
This week’s prompt is from Lauren and it is : That Was Then And This Is Now, she doing something a little different this week. Growing up, we all had dreams and aspirations. Lauren would like us to think back about what we were like and what we wanted as a kid compared to the adult choices we made.
1) When you were a kid, did you like your name? Would you have changed it if you could? Do you like it now?
Oh! Yes I definitely would of changed it then, I was teased a lot about it! I suppose I have grown into it now.
2) As a kid, what always brought a smile to your face? What about now, as an adult? (family-friendly please)
Cake, family and friends.
Yes indeed..the same now plus and you can add grandchildren too💜💜
3) What was the most important lesson your parents taught you? Did you pass that lesson down to your family?
Be honest and be kind
I really hope so.
4) Are there talents you started as a child that you still have? If so, what are they?
Writing and storytelling…do I still have that talent …. I hope so.
5) Is there something you regret not doing or starting when you were young? What was it?
I wish I had got more A and O levels at school….I actually have no academic certificates.
6) Did you have more close friends as a kid or as an adult? Any idea why?
Definitely as an adult. I was bullied at school by teachers, nuns and my peers. No one liked me so obviously I was not likeable. It’s better now I think I always do my best to be accepted. 💜💜💜
7) Where did you go to think as a kid? Where do you go now.
For a walk, anywhere to get away from people.
8) What would be the name of the chapter of your life from 10 – 18? What would the name be the name of the chapter of your life currently?
Very almost but not quite, gave up.
Let’s hear it for Hubby and the Boys. Big and little.
9) What wonderful thing happened in your adult life that your child self could never have imagined?
People liked me for being me .(I hope)
10) Would your child self like your adult self? Why or why not?
I truly do not know…she was unpredictable. I hope I have made her proud 💜💜