Well my new Blog Bro Wafflemethis has been kind enough to nominate me for the #Gettoknowme tag. I don’t think I have ever done one of these before so let’s see what is what.
1. Share your profile picture if you have one.
1. Who are you named after? Well, when my parents were expecting me , the last of a large family. My Dad’s brother Timothy asked if I was a girl would they call me by my given name. And I was, so I am.
2. Do you like your handwriting? Definitely not, my writing looks like a spider has run through an ink pot. When I was about 5yrs , my dad took the fire guard away so he could empty the ashes. My brothers were playing football in the house ( strictly not allowed) the ball hit me and I fell putting my hand out to stop myself ! Being a left hander , it was my left hand that went into the fire. After a trip to the hospital with my bandaged, I went to school where the teachers decided to make me use my right hand….. scared for life!! 🙂
4. Longest relationship? 50yrs
5. Do you still have your tonsils? No, long gone, I do remember being allowed to have plenty of Jelly and Ice Cream .
6. Would you bungee jump? Love to given half a chance.
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes
8. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla
9. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes , the window to the soul.
10. Football or baseball? Neither really, I do love winter sports.
11. What color pants are you wearing? If you mean knickers, beige ( grr most boring colour in my knicker draw) if you mean trousers unusually I am wearing a dress today .
12. Last thing you ate? a sausage roll.
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Can I be a rainbow one, or if not an emerald green.
14. Favorite smell? Apple Pie with cinnamon
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister in law.
16. Hair color? Real colour was blonde, colour of choice red.
17. Eye color? Blue
18. Favorite foods to eat? Cake, Sunday Roast, Indian,Chinese, Italian
19. Scary movies or happy endings? I love both but I suppose a happy ending just steals the march.
21. Favorite Holiday? A relaxing beach holiday. If you mean festival Christmas.
22. Beer or Wine? Wine, red, Wine please, did I say wine?
23. Night owl or early bird? Night Owl
24. Favorite day of the week? It used to be Friday but now I am retired any day except Sunday.
25. Who were the latest three people to follow your blog (link to their about page)?
Denzil at https://discoveringbelgium.com/about-us/