LindaGHill said : Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: “four-letter word.” Use any four-letter word as your theme. Enjoy!
Enjoy I can’t enjoy, I am so burnt up with rage . I am sick of being told what to eat , drink , especially how much wine I can drink! What to wear just because I do not want to dress like everyone else does, I have my own tastes and if they are different so what…eh eh!! I like the way I dress. I have never told anyone else what to wear!
I feel the rage growing inside me when I am told what I can watch on TV ….how the hell old am I. I get indigestion holding down rage when I am told I spend too much time on the computer……so bloody what ! I am not interested in what’s on TV so why not write and escape into a world I like, no love plug myself into Imogen Heap or Sia…. why not , why not?
Rage , rage scream at the moon shake my fist in rage
Shout stamp my feet lash out, rattle the bars of my cage.
Damn Blast F##k I am a person what use to live to an old age
If I am told what to do, have no fun , hardly a life a plain page!
I want to drink what I want,when I want , not smother rage
Dance in the rain without causing a raised eyebrow
Wear an unusual dress and not be told you look fool now
I want to me and make my own mistakes, not burn with rage!
I said at the start of the stream of consciousness that I couldn’t enjoy writing this post because I am burning up with RAGE , well that is true tonight but I did enjoy letting off steam!
Men F###ing Men….. apologies and all men on wordpress exempted …… unless of course any of you start telling me what I can and cannot write!
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. There will be a prompt every week. Linda will post the prompt on her blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, Linda will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” or “Begin with the word ‘The’.”
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that Linda and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of Linda’s post into yours. Your link will show up in Linda’s comments, for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read everyone’s! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on Linda’s post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. Have fun!
12 thoughts on “Stream of Consciousness Saturday. Rage”
Please write whatever you wish….
I will right!!!!!!! 😉 xxx
Seconded! (That’s two blogging dudes who aren’t so bad now!) 😉
Yes I knew my wordpress friends would come up trumps !! 🙂
Phwoof I’m happy to set you free!
Now is that just because I threatened you or do you mean it !! 😦
No no. I really mean it. Don’t think I’m feeling threatened *cowers*!!
So good to let it all out, isn’t it? Glad it left you feeling better, Willow. 🙂
Thanks Linda. xxxx
Don’t worry, I’m not offended. First of all, I’m on WordPress, so that exempts me, and secondly I’m only a man by default. I don’t drink massive amounts of beer, care very much about sports, wrestle bears, or whatever else it is that men are supposed to do. I do occasionally cross the street without permission from a pedestrian signal, but only if nobody is looking.
Phew I am glad I did not offend you I was in a real rage yesterday …… I am more myself today so thanks for stopping by!