This is part of LindaGHill‘s Stream of Concious Saturday here is the pingbak.
Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: “ Ready.” Choose one, fact, fiction, poetry or prose it is up to you. Have fun!
Will you be ready for this, really are you ready for this? I am but I cannot attend the meeting of minds that is The Annual Blogger’s Bash! See here They will be swarming towards the British Library to meet at 11am then mouching off to Pizza Hut! for 12.30.
Some will no doubt be already on their way. There will be awards I have voted, I was ready to give my vote. There obviously is a counter move to stop this event or at least to throw a spanner in the works!! What I hear you all gasp…who would do this . Well if you are sitting and ready for the anwser I shall tell you ! The first distraction tactic is The Prudential London Ride terrifying enough in itself and threatening to bring the entire capital to a gringing halt. The second and in a way laughable distraction tactic is a meeting in Parliament Square Westminster where hundreds of people are planning to inhale laughing gas outside Parliament in a mass protest against a planned government crackdown on ‘legal highs’. …… sounds like the ABBAs and BOOBs might be behind this!
So all I can do as I am unable to attend is to hope that all those attending The Annual Bloggers Bash are ready to have a great time I do wish I was with you all , I shall be in spirit ( Bacardi and coke please) .
Those of us unable to go will expect lots of info, reports and photos!! The other question is , is London ready for three major events? Is the end of the world nigh? read Tangental’s take on things here ( he is a big noise in the BOOB and ABBAs )
So will you be ready ? Have a great time Bloggers I hope to be allowed to be ready for the next one!!
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. There will be a prompt every week. Linda will post the prompt on her blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, Linda will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” or “Begin with the word ‘The’.”
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that Linda and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of Linda’s post into yours. Your link will show up in Linda’s comments, for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read everyone’s! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on Linda’s post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. Have fun!