Sometimes I wander what if any headway we have made up the path of evolution? As far as I can see we have barely left the primeval swamps. I ask you why is there so much hate and evil in this world ? Is that the sum of what we are ….. really is it ?
This year has been a really bad one for atrocities from ISIS and other terrorists. I will not list them some, most of you will know them. Is this the sum of what we have become. Some people will say I am highlighting the bad and not looking at the good but I know what I know and it makes me so sad.
All I can do to sum this up is to say there is no point in despair we cannot give in to the few who are trying to overthrow those of us that search for good. Clearly something needs to be done and I know what I would do if I was incharge …………
So in summary we as humans are selfish, evil and greedy, we do not look after our planet and we do not care for our fellow men here are just some of yesterdays atrocities Tunisia, France, Kuwait .
Sometimes I just despair ……………
This is part of SoCs : Here is the Pingback
Here are the rules:
1. Your post must be stream of consciousness writing, meaning no editing, (typos can be fixed) and minimal planning on what you’re going to write.
2. Your post can be as long or as short as you want it to be. One sentence – one thousand words. Fact, fiction, poetry – it doesn’t matter. Just let the words carry you along until you’re ready to stop.
3. There will be a prompt every week. I will post the prompt here on my blog on Friday, along with a reminder for you to join in. The prompt will be one random thing, but it will not be a subject. For instance, Linda will not say “Write about dogs”; the prompt will be more like, “Make your first sentence a question,” or “Begin with the word ‘The’.”
4. Ping back! It’s important, so that Linda and other people can come and read your post! For example, in your post you can write “This post is part of SoCS:” and then copy and paste the URL found in your address bar at the top of Linda’s post into yours. Your link will show up in Linda’s comments, for everyone to see. The most recent pingbacks will be found at the top.
5. Read at least one other person’s blog who has linked back their post. Even better, read everyone’s! If you’re the first person to link back, you can check back later, or go to the previous week, by following my category, “Stream of Consciousness Saturday,” which you’ll find right below the “Like” button on Linda’s post.
6. Copy and paste the rules (if you’d like to) in your post. The more people who join in, the more new bloggers you’ll meet and the bigger your community will get!
7. Have fun!