I need to thank Eye-Dancers for this award which is new to me. Reality Blog Award! Please check out Eye-Dancers great website–it’s just the kind of place you’ll want to go and spend some time. I am very grateful for the award.
There are five questions that go along with this award. So, let’s have at it!
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I would irradiate all addictions, because they cause so much misery to addict and loved ones alike.
2) If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
I have given this great thought and …no I would not like to be any age I have been before. Each age brings it’s pains and it’s joys but no I am fine as I am thanks
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
Life and people.But I do keep going!
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you will be able to complete it?
I would dearly love to see Vlad in print or as an ebook , also I would love to have a book of poems… sorry I know that is selfish but I am being honest!
5) If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be?
An aid worker in a refugee camp I have always wanted to go Africa or a disaster site to help.
Now, I would like to nominate the following blogs for the Reality Award. Please check them out and take a look around these wonderful websites! They are all rich and diverse sites, with so much to offer.
and many many more !:0